Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I'm leaving on a jet plane... (I have to admit there's a part of me that loves John Denver)

I've had that song stuck in my head all day... Getting ready for the LA Baby & Tween Celebration show this weekend so no 2 truths and a non truth this week. Isn't it amazing how much work goes into leaving town? Seriously, making sure the boys clothes are clean, groceries are ordered, diapers stocked.... My sister Lara, God love her is staying with Nico and Oliver while Luke and I are in LA. Short and sweet today as I'm off to complete a very long list of "even more things to do". Looking forward to the show- if anyone lives near LA and would like VIP tickets to the event, I have a few left over- email me at tara@babymedbasics.com and I'll send them your way!

No comments: