Friday, April 10, 2009



MEDBASICS on Good Housekeeping TV Special

My family and I spent this week filming the Good Housekeeping Smart Solutions Mother's Day Special. SOOOOO much fun! One of my favorite parts was touring the actual facility and seeing the laboratories where products are tested before being given the Good Housekeeping seal of approval... they do some heavy duty testing let me tell you! Of course my "mini makeover" was fabulous too. I really learned so much about saving money and time when it comes to beauty products plus got some great tips on spring fashion that will help me transition from playdate/playground to networking/conferences (I'll share these tips after the show airs). Luke, Nico and Oliver were absolutely amazing and super sweet! Nico is a natural on tv. Looking forward to the show which airs sometime between May 8- June 8 on ABC. 

No comments: