Saturday, March 21, 2009


WANTED: input on MEDBASICS product development

Ah, Saturday work day... laundry, quickbooks and MEDBASICS product development (at least the last one is fun!) 

Okay, so I'm looking for some feed back from real life moms, dads and caregivers. 
Please let me know which of the following are important to you when choosing a bib...

A. Organic material
B. Spill catch pocket
C. Design
D. Stain resistant
E. other (please comment)

Luke and I are committed to making products that are exactly what parents like so I really appreciate any feedback you can share. Tell us what you really want! 
Btw, these are not your ordinary bibs.... trust me! 

2 comments:

Amy said...

Machine washable waterproof material is a key feature we look for, in addition to the spill pocket. I also like the ones with a snap closure instead of velcro, less irritating to baby's sensitive skin. Hope this helps!

Anonymous said...

hahah ummm, all the above??? I'd definitely have to say organic/non-toxic with a catch pocket.....something reusable that can be watched with the dishes in the DW easily.